Mystery Place #2.
1. This Rock can be said to be the biggest in the world.
2. The Architect of this impressive building was Danish architect Jorn Utzon
3. This bridge took nine years to build. Its arch spans 503m, the top is 134 m above the water. Its nick name is the Coat Hanger.
Questions and Assignments
1. What country is this?
2. What is the name of the Rock in the picture?
3. What is the name of the building in the picture?
4. What is the name of the bridge in the picture?
5. Visit this Friends and Flags Partner school's chain poem contribution.
a) What is the name of the school?
b) What did they write for their poem?
Go to Mystery Place 3